Privacy & Processing Policy
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any requests you make of our services
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters. By sending us an electronic message (email), you may be sending us personal information such as your name, address, email address and information on your medical problem/history. Novo Physiotherapy Ltd uses the personal data you provide to process your request.
- Relevant health and wellbeing information to enable us to carry out safe and effective treatments.
- Assessment and treatment records must be kept for a minimum of 8 years after the conclusion of treatment in accordance with existing policies and current legislation. However, they may be kept indefinitely in the case of any legal proceedings.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
How do we use your personal data?
- Send to you details of services requested via the contact form accessed on the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email/text notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Novo Physiotherapy Ltd may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send to you will contain an ‘opt-out’ clause preventing you receiving future such communications.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- To make onward referrals to other healthcare professionals e.g. GP/consultant/podiatrist/orthotist etc. where appropriate
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites, blogs or products. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.